The pictures in the photo album are worn out and you are afraid of losing priceless “grains of memory”? If these are shots that are dear to your heart, try to save them. To do this, order photo recovery.
Fotosesijas.com specialists will help you update and digitize the necessary images
Specialists of the photo service will restore faded or damaged pictures that preserve the memory of pleasant events in your life. Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever. However, professionals can preserve old photos, and remove the “imprints” of time: stains, spots, creases, etc.
Recover damaged photos on the latest hardware
The original image is required for scanning with highly professional equipment. Further manipulations are carried out with a digital copy. Photo service specialists will answer your questions. You don’t have to worry about image security. We return the original and the second photograph to the client – restored and retouched. We record the digital versions on a USB drive or other media.
Photo service wizards will restore images:
- weddings or other important events;
- children (from kindergarten, school, etc.);
- black and white or color;
- vignettes, etc.
Do you have photos of serious damage? Bring them on! We will restore them.
Discuss the nuances of further cooperation and your wishes with Fotosesijas.com specialists. Professional photo restoration will prolong the memory of important events.
Order photo restoration services
You can order the following services:
- elimination of scratches, cracks, stains, and creases;
- background replacement;
- removing or adding inscriptions;
- cropping image in an image;
- retouching and restoration of some elements;
- reducing or enlarging the image shown in the image;
- restoring a torn photo;
- color or tonal balance;
- restoration of an old photograph by removing or adding people, and objects;
- converting to sepia (or giving the image a different tint).
Before printing, you can view the finished version of the photo, and order additional corrections.
Contact Photo Sessions now to preserve the precious memory in your pictures and give them a “second life”.